Top 5 FAQ
Are you moving for a limited time to another country and would like to open a second account?
You can select your new country using the flag at the top right so that you can continue to enjoy a fine cup of Nespresso coffee abroad. Then select the field "It's your first order" and login with a different E-mail address. Please note that one E-mail address cannot be used simultaneously for two countries.
In case you need immediate assistance with your machine, choose the model of your machine and let us guide you through our videos: https://www.nespresso.com/gr/en/pages/video-assistance.
If the technical issue persists, please contact our technical assistance service on our free phone number 800 11 71 300. Our Assistance Service Team is available every day 24 hours. We provide troubleshooting for all Nespresso machines, using our in-depth knowledge of the technology to diagnose the problem and assist you in finding the best solution. If a repair is required, we can do the following:
- Collect your machine from your home address or another address of your choice.
- Provide a loan machine for the duration of the repair.
- Fully repair of your machine and a check all its components.
- Return your repaired machine to your home or another address of your choice.
- A 6-month repair warranty covering any work carried out.
This service is free of charge during the two-year warranty period. Outside the warranty period, our Coffee Specialists will be pleased to inform you about our current flat fees.
Nespresso supports three pillars which are:
- Culture (Classical Music, Movies & Design)
- Performance (Golf, Tennis, Sailing, Polo)
If you wish to send us a request for partnership or sponsorship, we ask you to verify if it is actually a part of our pillars. If this is the case, we kindly invite you to send us your request by e-mail to https://www.nespresso.com/gr/en/contactus and mention the information below:
- The date and duration of the event.
- The type of request or event: is it a sponsorship or participation as a partner?
- Your contact information: your name, email address and phone number.
- A summary of the event: the expected number of visitors, the location, etc..
If we are interested, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Our Grands Crus are exclusively available to order via the Nespresso Club in the following ways:
• Toll-free phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 800 11 71 300
• website www.nespresso.com/gr
• iPhone, iPad, Android applications
• Nespresso Boutiques
You can visit the New Member Registration page: https://www.nespresso.com/gr/en/registration?execution=e1s1, to begin your first order online and the STORE LOCATOR page: https://www.nespresso.com/gr/en/storeLocator, to check the Boutiques’ addresses in Greece.
You can purchase the descaling kit in our Boutiques, by phone at our toll free number 800 11 71 300 or on our website.
To order via Internet, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login on our website http://www.nespresso.com/gr and enter your credentials.
2. Click on *Quick Order*, then click the tab *Accessories*.
3. Choose *Machine accessories* - you will see all descaling kits appear.
One kit contains two doses of descaling product, illustrated manual and the necessary tools.