Top 5 FAQ
If you believe your Nespresso machine is defective, please contact the Nespresso Club at 8101 1007 (available 24/7) or by email for technical assistance or instructions on how to proceed with a repair.
Our trained machine specialists are qualified to carry out a full diagnosis by phone as soon as you call them. If appropriate, they will advise that you opt for the Nespresso Assistance Package, which includes:
- The collection of your Nespresso machine from your home or an address of your choice (excluding outlying island areas)
- The loan of a Nespresso machine for the repair period (subject to availability)
- The repair of your Nespresso machine and a full check of its components
- The return of your Nespresso machine to the same collection address
- Repaired parts will be warrantied for the unexpired portion of the original warranty or six months, whichever is greater.
During the warranty period, Nespresso will either repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product at no charge to the owner. Replacement products or repaired parts will be warrantied only for the unexpired portion of the original warranty or six months, whichever is greater. This limited warranty does not apply to any defect resulting from negligence, accident, misuse, or any other reason beyond Nespresso’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: normal wear and tear, negligence or failure to follow the product instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance, calcium deposits or descaling, connection to an improper power supply, unauthorized product modification or repair, use for commercial purposes, fire, lightning, flood or other external causes. This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase or in such other countries where Nespresso sells or services the same model with identical technical specifications. Warranty service outside the country of purchase is limited to the terms and conditions of the corresponding warranty in the country of service. A flat fee is applied if the Nespresso machine is no longer under warranty.
You may also visit the Nespresso Assistance video page, where we provide a step-by-step Nespresso Club Assistance Service guide on each machine.
In Hong Kong, you have a 2 year warranty on all machines and Aeroccino as long as you can provide proof of purchase.
You can benefit all year-round from free delivery with minimum HK$500 spent online (minimum 5 sleeves of capsules order applies).
Nespresso's foremost priority is sourcing the highest quality coffee beans and providing exquisitely unique espresso blends to our members worldwide. At this time, we do not have any plans to add tea or hot chocolate-related capsules to our regular coffee capsules selection. We do offer Limited Edition and flavoured Variations blend each year.
Our Coffee Specialists are available 24/7 to advise you on your coffee selection, and to ensure easy ordering and convenient delivery that is tailored to your needs. Call us for free, or click online whenever you want, or visit us in any Nespresso Boutique. Benefit all year round from free delivery with purchasing HK$500 or above. Nespresso Coffee are available:
1. By phone, via our service hotline 8101 1007 (available 24/7).
2. On our website at www.nespresso.com (please select Hong Kong as country of preference).
3. Via our mobile applications, which you can download on your mobile devices.
4. Via our boutiques at the following addresses:
• Nespresso Boutique in IFC (Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 10am-9pm)
Shop 1058, Podium Level One, IFC Mall, No. 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
• Nespresso Boutique in Elements (Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 10am-9pm)
Shop 1093, Elements, Level One, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
• Nespresso Boutique in Festival Walk (Operating hour: Sunday to Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday and Saturday 11am-10pm)
Shop LG2-70, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
• Nespresso Boutique in Yoho Mall (Operating hour: Monday to Sunday 11am-10pm)
Shop 1042A, Level 1, Yoho Mall 1, No.8 Long Yat Road, Yuen Long, Hong Kong