Top 5 FAQ
There is no minimum order quantity, so you can freely choose the quantity of products you want. However, we remind you that for orders under €50, there will be a delivery cost of €5.*
*Values without VAT.
If you already have an online account created, just access the “My Orders” option in your customer area, and then select “PDF Invoice” for the order you want.
If you don't have an online account but want to access your invoices in a simple and quick way, you can create an account at https://www.nespresso.com/pro/pt/pt/registration. By doing that, you will have access to your invoices, from the moment this functionality became available.
Also, you can also use the contact form on the Nespresso Professional website at https://www.nespresso.com/pro/pt/en/contact-us.
To become a Nespresso Professional customer, please complete the form available at https://www.nespresso.com/pro/pt/pt/professional-contactus. A Nespresso representative will then contact you to answer your questions.
If you are not a Nespresso Professional customer but would like to buy a machine online, please go to https://www.nespresso.com/pro/pt/pt/secure/login.
By becoming a Nespresso Professional customer you will have many advantages, including:
- Enhancing the value of employees and the coffee break by providing high quality coffee from a brand with great notoriety in the market;
- A range of products specially developed for professionals, with exclusive coffee and accessories and easy-to-use, energy-efficient machine solutions;
- Specialized advice on coffee and a dedicated commercial;
- Unrivaled technical assistance in the market;
- Multiple services and website features to make everyday life easier;
- A capsule recycling service.
Please call us using our toll free number 800 75 785 (24/7) or send us an email to Pro.Portugal@nespresso.com.
If you prefer, please fill in the form in our website on https://www.nespresso.com/pro/pt/pt/professional-contactus