Top 5 FAQ
If the red light on your Aeroccino is flashing continually and the heating cycle stops prematurely, it means that your Aeroccino has detected that it is heating up too quickly. Please find below some common causes and resolutions for this:
- Using the Aeroccino again immediately after first use: The Aeroccino has a safety thermostat that stops the spinning and heating of milk if the temperature is too high. This is to prevent it from burning out. It must be rinsed with cold water, cleaned and allowed to cool before using again.
- Traces of milk left in the Aeroccino: The Aeroccino must be thoroughly cleaned after each use. If traces of milk are left in it, the temperature rises very fast and the Aeroccino stops spinning and heating much earlier. We suggest that the inside of your Aeroccino should be thoroughly cleaned with cool water and a Teflon-approved or non stick scourer after every use. It is advised to also rinse the whisk used to maintain the quality of your unit.
If you require any further support for your Aeroccino (including warranty claims), please contact the Nespresso Club directly via our toll free number 0809-001-886 or email from our website. A trained Coffee Specialist will be happy to assist you.
This is evident when there are little to no air bubbles after an attempted cycle of milk using an Aeroccino with the desired whisk attached. Your Aeroccino should have 2 different whisks attachments. One to heat milk (without spring), the other to heat and make foam milk (with spring). To create more milk foam please use whisk with spring when heating your milk.
The amount of froth produced by the milk, is dependant on the amount of protein present in your milk of choice. The protein content can vary between batches of milk, meaning that one bottle of milk may produce a different level of froth to another. This can also vary seasonally - most notably during the warmer months.
We advise the most effective resolutions are to:
- Ensure your Aeroccino is functioning correctly - whisks spin, milk heats and red light does not flash
- Trial with a different bottle/type of milk
If you require further support for your Aeroccino, or any other machine related matters (including warranty claims), please contact the Nespresso Club directly via our toll free number 0809-001-886 or email from our website. A trained Coffee Specialist will be happy to assist you.
Nespresso offer 2 payment modes:
1. Credit card - Nespresso.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure on-line commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that they cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Members can make payment with Taiwan issued Visa, MasterCard or JCB credit card, but not American Express. Cards issued by other countries cannot be accepted. The Company will only send the product ordered by the member after the member makes full payment. If the amount cannot be debited from the credit card designed by the member, or if there is reasonable ground showing that such situation has taken place, the Company has the right to terminate the contractual relationship of the order. The purchase order will not become effective and the Company will send an email to notify the member.
2. The member may also choose to pay upon delivery. When the product is delivered, the delivery staff cooperating with the Company will immediately receive cash payment from the member.
When saving or updating your credit/ debit card via “My Account”, you might have NT$30 charged by your bank to your credit card. Please be noted that this is made for credit card authorization instead of a Nespresso transaction. The cost will be automatically refund without any actions needed from card holder within few min (no later than 30 days). The time is based on operating process for different banks.
In order to keep your Nespresso machine in optimal condition, if you are using Lattissima series or Maestria series coffee machine, please descale your coffee machine once the descaling alert is on. For machine other than these, you are advised to descale your machine every 1 or 1 and half year. The harder the water in the area where you live is, the more often you need to descale your Nespresso machine.
Water residue and limescale can accumulate within the system. It may not only affect the temperature, flow and quality of your espressos but it may also shorten the life of your machine.