Top 5 FAQ
If the red light on your Aeroccino is flashing continually and the heating cycle stops prematurely, it means that your Aeroccino has detected that it is heating up too quickly. Please find below some common causes and resolutions for this:
- Using the Aeroccino again immediately after first use: The Aeroccino has a safety thermostat that stops the spinning and heating of milk if the temperature is too high. This is to prevent it from burning out. It must be rinsed with cold water, cleaned and allowed to cool before using again.
- Traces of milk left in the Aeroccino: The Aeroccino must be thoroughly cleaned after each use. If traces of milk are left in it, the temperature rises very fast and the Aeroccino stops spinning and heating much earlier. We suggest that the inside of your Aeroccino should be thoroughly cleaned with cool water and a Teflon-approved or non stick scourer after every use. It is advised to also rinse the whisk used to maintain the quality of your unit.
If you require further support for your Aeroccino, or any other machine related matters (including warranty claims), please contact Nespresso directly via our toll free number 0809 010 682 or send your email to B2B.firstname.lastname@example.org. A trained Coffee Specialist will be happy to assist you.
This is evident when there are little to no air bubbles after an attempted cycle of milk using an Aeroccino with the desired whisk attached. Your Aeroccino should have 2 different whisks attachments. One to heat milk (without spring), the other to heat and make foam milk (with spring). To create more milk foam please use whisk with spring when heating your milk.
The amount of froth produced by the milk, is dependant on the amount of protein present in your milk of choice. The protein content can vary between batches of milk, meaning that one bottle of milk may produce a different level of froth to another. This can also vary seasonally - most notably during the warmer months.
We advise the most effective resolutions are to:
- Ensure your Aeroccino is functioning correctly - whisks spin, milk heats and red light does not flash
- Trial with a different bottle/type of milk
If you require further support for your Aeroccino, or any other machine related matters (including warranty claims), please contact the Nespresso Club directly via our toll free number 0809 010 682 or send your email to B2B.email@example.com. A trained Coffee Specialist will be happy to assist you.
You can use any bag and box to pack and seal the used capsule.
Please contact Nespresso at 0809 010 682(toll-free)
If you believe your Nespresso machine is defective, please contact Nespresso at 0809 010 682 (toll-free) or send your email to B2B.firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance or instructions on how to proceed with a repair.
Our trained coffee specialists are qualified to carry out a full diagnosis by phone as soon as you call them. If appropriate, they will advise that you opt for the Nespresso Assistance Package, which includes:
- On-site repair(selected area) or collection of your Nespresso machine from your home or an address of your choice (excluding outlying island areas)
- The loan of a Nespresso machine for the repair period (subject to availability)
- Repair of your Nespresso machine and a full check of its components
- Return of your Nespresso machine to the same collection address