My Vertuo Next is not pairing with Bluetooth correctly. What should I do?
- Login to your Nespresso.com account, then click here and delete the Vertuo Next from your registered machines.
- Factory reset the machine (refer to the machine assistance page for instructions).
- Make sure the machine is plugged in and turned on. The machine will power off after 2 minutes of inactivity so make sure the machine stays on.
- Go to your phone Bluetooth settings and unpair the machine if present. (Click here for iOS instructions or here for Android instructions.)
- Make sure your phone software is up-to-date and your Nespresso App is the most recent version.
- Make sure Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Location Services are all turned on.
- Place your smart device directly on top of the machine with no obstructions.
- Launch the Nespresso App, and attempt pairing again.
- Remember that the machine needs to be on throughout the pairing process and connecting to Wi-Fi. If it powers off, turn it back on.
Did this answer your question?
Click yes to return to the FAQ, click no to ask your question.